Annual Fund Campaign
Annual Fund Campaign
“Villa Maria is unique in its approach and the subset of the student population that it is set up for. We’ve studied the landscape carefully. There is no other school around like Villa Maria. We need Villa and we — the broader community — need more of Villa, for more families and children. Under current leadership, we are seeing great things developing for our kids — great teachers (and teaching), great culture, great communication. We are excited to see Villa start to spread its wings and flourish to realize its full potential.”
Nick Seaver (parent of Ella ‘24)
Dear Villa Family and Friends,
I’d like to take a moment to highlight some of Villa’s achievements over the past year that could not have been possible without your ongoing support and generous giving.
- All of our teachers are now trained in PAF (an Orton-Gillingham based reading program) and SMARTS (an executive function skills program).
- All of our teachers renewed their contracts this year!
- We have maintained a 2:1 student teacher ratio.
- Our partnership with the Bartlett Arboretum has expanded to our inclusion on the Pollinator Pathway and Monarch Butterfly Joint Venture.
- Our Main Entrance has been renovated, and a new STEM Lab and Art room (with a kiln) have been created.
- Lunch and after school clubs now include Karaoke, Gardening, Yoga, Dance, Fall Sports, Beading/Jewelry, Board Games and PickleBall.
- We designed and piloted a Social, Emotional, Language and Learning (SELL) class to explicitly teach social communication and problem-solving skills.
The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of our fundraising efforts. Contributions from parents, grandparents, staff, alumni, trustees, and friends support Villa Maria’s Mission by building a necessary bridge between tuition dollars and the full cost of educating each child. Your gifts allow Villa Maria to deliver a transformative learning experience to each of our students by ensuring that Villa’s Faculty is equipped with the most up-to-date knowledge and tools to meet each child’s individual learning needs.
Every donation makes a difference and high donor participation is a testament to the strength of our community and the commitment to each student’s experience. Join me in making a gift to the Annual Fund. Our unique educational mission is only possible with support from community members like you!
For more information
or email email@example.com
Villa Maria is a fully recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.